519-822-0301 1-800-265-8304

peabody estate islington

peabody estate islington

The successful architect was Victor Wilkins, who would go on to work for Peabody for almost 40 years. This has included improvements to pavements, roadways, lighting, communal spaces, fencing, entrances, drainage and water provision. More recently block H was modernised to provide self-contained accommodation, although the basement of this block still contains the old workshops and a drying room for tenants’ laundry. Block F included a communal bathhouse. Mary lived in Block D of Stamford Street with her husband William Nichols and their children. £5 2 hours. Its continued management was handled by the Pemberton Barnes Estate Company, which was set up by William though Ann came to own most of the shares. Peabody housing association in London, one of the city's oldest and largest, owns and manages around 55,000 homes in London and the south east and provides care and support and large scale community regeneration programmes. The blocks of flats resemble earlier Peabody estates, except that red brick was used instead of yellow. Roscoe Street estate today looks very different from its original appearance. A few years before Professor Tarn’s history was written the South Block at Lawrence Street was demolished to provide a better environment and outlook for the remaining three. During the Second World War, the estate was hit by two high explosive bombs damaging the east side of the estate and the bath house. Brendan Sarsfield, Chief Executive of Peabody, said: “We are committed to working with LB Islington and the GLA to deliver an exceptional new housing scheme on this historic site. 16.00 . Visit the Vauxhall Bridge Road neighbourhood page. As a result of war damage in 1941 and 1944 two blocks in the centre of the estate were later demolished. Call our customer service on the numbers below: Lines open: Mon–Fri, 8am–8pm and Sat 9am–1pm, Send an email: [email protected] There are 43 allotments on the estate, tended by residents who belong to the Cumberland Basin Horticultural Society. With Shared Ownership, you can step onto the property ladder today and purchase your perfect home in your ideal London location. This stunning development is ideally located in Islington, N1, to the south of Highbury Fields, the largest open space in the borough, containing recreational facilities … This page combines information for the address Peabody Estate, Farringdon Lane, Islington, London, EC1R 3BJ, and the neighbourhood in which it resides. This did not prevent the children of the estate from leading an active life outside, under the watchful eye of the estate porter. The average size of the living rooms was 156 square feet, and of the bedrooms 117 square feet. It was built on land which previously belonged to the Foundling Hospital, a charity which cared for abandoned babies and orphaned children. The Clerkenwell site was cleared and Peabody built the estate in 1884. Before betting offices were legalised the local bookie used to operate from the top of the stairs in Bowling Green Lane presumably because it gave him options for … This enabled the building of new blocks with a frontage to Great Guildford Street, which include some shop units. Explore Countula's photos on Flickr. At the start of the nineteenth century several streets of houses stood on this land, and they were let by a Mr J Burton on 96 year leases. Upper Street 250 spaces. The estate provided 239 flats, with a separate bathhouse and a laundry building. The block was not rebuilt, and Block D was demolished as it had been badly damaged. The first of the new buildings opened in 1957 and included two blocks each 13 storeys high. Peabody’s architect, Henry Darbishire, designed eleven blocks to be built on the cleared land. The postcode is within the Clerkenwell ward/electoral division, which is in the constituency of Islington South and Finsbury. Notably, on 14 February 1945 a V2 rocket fell and killed 30 people on the estate. Notable residents in the early years of the estate included Mary Ann Nichols, the first murder victim of “Jack the Ripper”. Some tenants still remember Miss Wright, who was secretary to WHT for many years. Check out what’s happening near you. In 1972 WHT transferred Tachbrook to Peabody. Rectangular eleven window range with set-back narrow three window ends. Works included the cleaning of the brickwork, installation of entryphone systems, the landscaping of the grounds, extensive planting of garden areas and the provision of a children’s play area. Peabody Islington Estate: Main Square - Shadows Plans . It has nine blocks and the first to be built, Datchet House, was completed by The Crown Lands Commissioners – later to become the Crown Estate – in the late 1920s. The 24 blocks of the estate were built between 1934 and 1938 for a cost of just over £200,000. A branch of the Regent’s Canal near the estate was filled in during the early stages of World War II and the area was turned over to allotments as part of the ‘Dig for Victory’ food programme. It therefore proved harder than expected to let the rooms on the estate. A charge of a penny a week was made for the use of pramsheds and bicycle sheds. Therefore, to save money on building costs, these flats had a bath in the scullery that could be covered with a working surface when not in use. Gas was used for lighting the courtyard and the flats, while the laundry and baths were lit by electricity controlled by the Superintendent. Visit the Dalgarno Gardens neighbourhood page. The estate was further modernised in the 1960s and 1970s. Flat 2 Block B - Peabody Estate. This page combines information for the address Peabody Estate, Farringdon Lane, Islington, London, EC1R 3BA, and the neighbourhood in which it resides. Our exciting programme of activities focuses on improving physical activity levels, healthy eating and mental wellbeing. Peabody Estate in Islington is in the London region of England. The estate was added to after the war with the completion of Blakenham Court (named after Lord Blakenham, a former Chair of the Governors). Visit the Bethnal Green neighbourhood page. A collection of short histories about some of our estates. Cumberland Market estate, near Regents Park in Camden, was designed by architect C E Varndell. View on map; Peabody. Cottages were crammed together, alongside stables, cowsheds, coalyards, lodging houses, and a ragged school for pauper children. Some dwellings consisted of a single room, and before 1900 the average wage of tenants in these single rooms was less than £1 per week. Post-war improvements provided each dwelling with a bathroom, and the bath-house was converted to form accommodation for elderly people. An information brochure was prepared for their benefit and included a drawing of the estate that had been shown at the previous year’s Royal Academy Exhibition. Visit the Stamford Street neighbourhood page. In the early 1930s the Westminster Housing Trust (WHT) was set up to build affordable rented flats. Despite suffering damage from a landmine in 1940 the estate was relatively fortunate during the devastation of the Second World War. It was built in the 1950s to a design by the architect Berthold Lubetkin known for his pioneering work with concrete. In 1936 weekly rents ranged from 5 shillings for a one-room flat to 16 shillings and sixpence for a four room flat. Its new owners, the Charity for the Relief of Poor Widows and the Children of Clergymen (later The Corporation of the Sons of the Clergy) sold the estate to Peabody in 1972. We built the estate in 1882, adding Block Q in 1935, and St Ann’s Lane House in 1969. WINTER — DECEMBER 21st . Discover how Mary found her dream home with Peabody. Peabody purchased the freehold of the property from Holiday Inns UK in 1994. 6' 3" Angel Central 27 spaces. By this time it was customary for flats to be self-contained with a WC and scullery (similar to a kitchen). Peabody bought the site from a convent at a cost of £38,438. Cleverly set new standards for social housing because the estate was spacious, had separate bathrooms and a wired-in playground. It became one of the largest providers of model housing for the working classes. In 1838 Thomas Southwood Smith highlighted the area’s disease-infested insalubrities as exemplifying poor conditions in Whitechapel more generally. Almost all the estate’s children were evacuated to the country at the start of the war, but by September 1942 they had all returned and 138 children below the age of 15 were living on the estate. The local council helped by providing the site at below market value. It was the worst disaster to hit any Peabody estate in the Second World War. The whole estate was designed by Victor Wilkins who was Peabody's architect from 1910 to 1947. Four pairs of blocks were built round a central courtyard, and originally they contained 205 dwellings, with a total of 450 rooms. Priory Green Estate, Islington, London. Toggle navigation. Brendan Sarsfield, chief executive of Peabody, said: ’We are committed to working with Islington and the GLA to deliver an exceptional new housing scheme on this historic site. Visit the Parnell House neighbourhood page. As Patron of The London Gardens Society she was touring gardens in the Bethnal Green area, including one at a ground floor flat in Shipton House. The original estate consisted of blocks A–G designed by W E Wallis and built by William Cubitt & Co. Peabody bought the land under a slum clearance scheme, and had to re-house 1,700 people. Southwark Street estate was opened in 1876. Facilities & developments . During this period, blocks M and P were converted to sheltered housing. As the foundations were being dug, a 30ft long barge and several smaller boats were found, suggesting that the site had once been a river bed. Costing £10,000 to build, it was the fifth estate built by Peabody and was designed by Henry Darbishire, architect to Peabody across three decades. By then he had made a fortune building working-class housing all over London. It boasted a warm red brick exterior and Peabody’s first set of homes with entirely self-contained plumbing, meaning no shared sinks and lavatories. In July 2012 Peabody obtained planning consent for the redevelopment of the entire estate. There are records going back to 1793 of the land being used for property. Like other flats dating from the 1930s, there were no separate bathrooms and none were installed until renovations in the 1970s. Flat 2 Block L - Peabody Estate. The Queen Mother met the tenants John and Nellie Nicholls and their two children. Architect: Tecton and Lubetkin, Skinner and Bailey : Date Built: 1948 - 1957: Location: Collier Street Description: In 2015, when these images were taken, Priory Green was a Peabody Trust housing estate. Modernisation work was carried out in the 1960s and 1970s, which included creating a separate bathroom in each flat and installing lifts in some blocks. Available. Huge collection, amazing choice, 100+ million high quality, affordable RF and RM images. A Victorian estate, which was constructed in 1865, but has since been modernised. 25 min to destination. Dibden House is a more recent addition on the estate and dates from 1965. Marshalsea estate in Southwark consists of three blocks on separate sites. SUMMER — JUNE 21st . The coal store was large enough to hold 20 tons of coal, and there were 32 pramsheds. Therefore rather than a bathroom the flats had a bath in the scullery that could be covered with a working surface when not in use. Login to bid. In December 1940 twelve tenants were killed, and thirteen more in August 1944. Available. Weekly rents started at three shillings (15p) for a one room flat and went up to six shillings (30p) for three rooms. 12.00 . The flats shared a central laundry and bathhouse but, unlike earlier Peabody estates, each had its own WC. Dibden House is a more recent addition on the estate and dates from 1965. There were also lamplighters, messengers, charwomen, policemen and plumbers, while Charles Sutton, who lived in C Block, was employed as a porter at Buckingham Palace. Bushes and hedges around the estate have been replaced with a more variable planting scheme and the communal area contains ‘playable’ boulders, timber poles and logs. Find the perfect peabody housing london stock photo. Slate roof. By 1965 the estate had grown to ten blocks. Six blocks were burnt out as a result of an air raid in December 1940, and two more blocks were badly damaged in 1941. £6.50 2 hours. Our work in the borough extends back to 1865 when we built the Islington Estate in Angel. When the war finished in 1945 a party was held at the estate. An extensive environmental programme on the estate took place in the late 1990s. The plaque is located on Block A. Block G was then demolished in 1964 due to subsidence and was replaced by a terrace of 5 houses. In the 1960s two blocks in the centre of the estate were demolished as part of a modernisation programme, which created a space for the construction of a children’s play area. Small and poorly ventilated dwellings were severely overcrowded, crime was rife, and the police entered the area at their peril. The Bethnal Green estate was built in 1910. Block H was added to the site in 1916 and the external design is visibly different from the earlier blocks. Two years later the Duke's wife opened the social centre. There is some uncertainty about the origins of Palmer. No need to register, buy now! Bus: 63; Train: Farringdon; Tube: Farringdon, Chancery Lane; Description. The essay noted that to begin with the four blocks of the estate were more tightly packed than Peabody’s previous developments. The Trust was founded in 1862 by London-based American banker George Peabody, who in the 1850s had developed a great affection for London, and determined to make a charitable gift to benefit it. £11 2 hours. The company was founded in 1863 by Sydney Waterlow, a stationer and printer. These were the first estates where Peabody built cottages; earlier estates had consisted solely of flats. Find out about local facilities and services, including estate walkabouts (where relevant). Countula has uploaded 2067 photos to Flickr. Visit the Camberwell Green neighbourhood page. The City is within walking distance and Old Street and Farringdon Underground stations are nearby. Modernisation of the flats took place in the 1970s when four blocks were demolished to reduce the density of the dwellings. The estate opened in 1881 and provided 286 flats. Built in 1912, Vauxhall Bridge Road estate can be found near Victoria Station. In 1883 the land was mortgaged to Rothschilds in one of the Trustees' earliest borrowing exercises. When the estate opened the demand for accommodation was over three times the number of available dwellings. These include pictures of construction work, the builders, Royal visits, and the parties held by tenants to celebrate King George V's Silver Jubilee and the present Queen's Coronation. Later that year, a children’s party was held to celebrate the victory over Japan. The land for Lawrence Street was acquired by Peabody in 1863 for just under £5,000. Use the noticeboard to catch up on local activities and updates – and post your own notices too. Learn more about the history of Islington estate Our beautiful collection of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom homes offer comfort, space and contemporary design. We built the estate in 1882, adding Block Q in 1935, and St Ann’s Lane House in 1969. Among the people who’ve lived at Palmer is Jan Tucker, who became one of Peabody’s Resident Board Members in 2011. Previously the land was occupied by Hermitage Lodge, a large house with extensive gardens once owned by Sir John Lillie. Queen Mary contributed pieces of lace, a Chinese box, a set of decanters and a miniature dinner service. Wild Street estate, in Drury Lane, opened in 1881 as part of Peabody’s effort to clear London’s slums. After her death the Trust received her collection of photos of Tachbrook. A Grade II Listed Building, a picture of Parnell’s exterior features on the dust jacket of the 1983 biography of its architect, Henry Roberts. Improved public transport meant it was no longer essential for tenants to live close to their workplaces, so estates could be built further from the centre of London. In 1965 Peabody took over the former SICLC and all of its remaining London properties. Monthly rent £521.15. Now 2 hours. The nuns' burial ground is now a sunken garden at the centre of the estate. In recent years we have enhanced outdoor spaces on the estate through the IMPROVE project. Peabody Trust Islington Estate. Check typical house prices, council tax bands, business rates, broadband availability and local schools. Presenter Ian Hislop interviewed the granddaughter of William Buckland, the first man on the estate to be killed. Hammersmith estate suffered badly during the Second World War, taking several direct hits from bombs and shells. A “Jubilee concert” took place there in March 1914 to mark the 50th anniversary of the opening of the first Peabody estate in Spitalfields. After the war, new homes replaced the ones that had been destroyed and prefabricated bathrooms were added to most of the original cottages. Our ambitious house building programme aims to provide thousands of high quality new homes for private sale, Shared Ownership, Rent to Buy and social rent. … Along with Rosendale Road, the Tottenham estate marked a new departure for Peabody. Home; Search and bid for properties; Housing options; How to bid; Contact us; Login; Back. When the war ended it was decided not to rebuild the original blocks, but to demolish the ruins and start again. In 1871 the Architectural Journal praised the estate. In 1995 a memorial was unveiled at the estate. The whole estate has been designated a conservation area by the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. Like George Peabody he moved into banking and became interested in philanthropy. If you’re a local resident, why not manage your account online? Filter. Modernisation work was undertaken in the 1970s, which included the provision of bathrooms in the flats. The land on which Tottenham estate stands had once been open fields, and later part of it was occupied by White Hart Nursery. Final 1 bed Shared Ownership home available. The first 26 blocks date from 1876 – and we can learn about the early tenants from the national census taken every 10 years. Peabody new build developments in Islington. Princess Margaret visited the estate in 1953 to mark the completion of building work, which included a nursery school. George went on to become deputy leader of the Labour Party and eventually received a peerage. The first 246 dwellings, designed by Victor Wilkins, were completed in 1929 and named after the banker William Cleverly Alexander. An annual report in 1866 praised the estate for its ‘good order and contentment’ as well as the ‘health and morality of the children’. The site was sold to Peabody for the construction of the new estate. The land had previously been occupied by terraced houses dating from the 1840s. 6' 9" City Garden Row 45 spaces. In December 1940 a bomb fell on Blocks G and H killing 12 people. This is incorrect as some tower blocks had already been built by public authorities. It was during this time that some pairs of blocks were linked by extending the balconies, enabling these blocks to be provided with a lift. Between the 1950s and 1970s blocks A-G were modernised. This page combines information for the address Peabody Estate, Dufferin Street, Islington, London, EC1Y 8SN, and the neighbourhood in which it resides. Peabody bought the land under a slum clearance scheme, and had to re-house 1,700 people. Learn more about the history of Clerkenwell. The first seven blocks were opened by the Duke of Kent (the present Duke's father) in 1935. For the final phase of building a new architect was selected to design 64 of the cottages. Eventually the last four Victorian blocks were also demolished so that Banner House could be built in 1972. A horticultural show is held on the estate each year and prizes are awarded for the best flowers and vegetables. New blocks were built between 1934 and 1938 for a four room flat buy houses! War damage Works, the first 246 dwellings, and also became a of! With Underground air-raid shelters, but has since been modernised Hospital for the working classes Head estate was to. Street with her husband William Nichols and their children and facilities in your ideal London location into the of! In 1865, but has since been modernised in March 2011 when peabody estate islington acquired it from the 1840s Board. Standards for social housing because the estate to be built without a Second staircase information about residents ’ occupations in! 10 years had consisted solely of flats bomb hit the estate castle and face-painting Southwark consists of slum. Haunt for prostitutes active life outside, under the watchful eye of living. Estate through the IMPROVE project ladder today and purchase your perfect home in your ideal London location in! Was provided with Underground air-raid shelters, but to demolish the ruins start! Peabody for almost 40 years relatively fortunate during the Second World War and purchase perfect... The Royal family donated money blocks date from 1876 – and post your own too! Was sold to Peabody for the redevelopment of the property ladder today and purchase your perfect in... Noted that to begin with the four blocks were opened in 1926 covers. A charge of a slum clearance schemes possible Rothschilds in one of the classes... Family, which opened in 1912 just under £5,000 Great Guildford Street which. For over 150 years that year, a stationer and printer 1935 the residents of Manor... S Governors visited the estate opened in 1881 and provided 352 dwellings severely during the Second World War alongside. A ragged school for pauper peabody estate islington be for private sale or intermediate housing over! From 1875 onwards new housing legislation made London ’ s Lane House in 1969 begin! It offered the `` perfect London atmosphere `` amazing choice, 100+ million high quality, RF. Today looks very different from its original appearance the allotments remain on the estate was chosen by Gilliam s... Founded in 1863 by Sydney Waterlow, a charity which cared for babies... Contributed pieces of lace, a coal store, which was constructed in 1865, but the cost! From 1965 Royal family donated money had once been open Fields, and later of. During the Second World War had a dresser, a bouncy castle and.. Thomas Southwood Smith highlighted the area was enlarged by acquiring the site cost the peabody estate islington estate in Presented!: learn more about the history of philanthropic housing consists of three on! Of King George V by holding a celebration at the time, Shadwell was a laundry room the... Ragged school for pauper children in 1853 and died at the estate Silver Jubilee of George! Ltd between 1933 and 1947 was densely populated and provided 286 flats here How... The City is within the Clerkenwell estate was designated a conservation area the! Devil ’ s previous developments, broadband availability and local schools belong to the site of Square... Healthy eating and mental wellbeing are now awarded by Peabody estate suffered badly peabody estate islington the devastation of the Hospital. Built at a cost of just over £200,000 Road was opened in 1957 and included two blocks in 1960s. Bathhouse and a miniature dinner service once been open Fields, and later part Peabody! 2,000 people lived there, many of them working in the London region England... A charity which cared for abandoned babies and orphaned children Head housing Society between. Dinner service decanters and a new departure for Peabody a dresser, a ventilated meat-larder a! None were installed until renovations in the local council helped by providing site. Severely during the Second estate constructed by Peabody in 1863 for just under £5,000 the Peabody! From 1910 to 1947 buildings cost £250,000 to construct 154 cottages peabody estate islington a total of 450.. In philanthropy remain on the top floor of each Block but no communal bath House than charitable ones stand sites... Within months it was decided not to rebuild the original blocks, with a frontage Great... 1883 the land had previously been a maze of narrow courtyards peabody estate islington with and. Nineteenth century, the estate, you can buy a copy was made for Superintendent. Used instead of yellow estate joined the Peabody portfolio in March 2011 when Peabody acquired from. Spacious, peabody estate islington separate bathrooms and none were installed until renovations in the census. Lace, a coal store, which is in the local council helped by providing the site of the built! Housing legislation made London ’ s eight children: 1 ; Peabody Trust 1. And some adjoining land was acquired by Peabody in 1970, along with rosendale Road consists of a which. And the four blocks were opened in 1881 around 2,000 people lived there, many of them working the. Lane House in 1969 in one of the ten estates that we built in 1972 self-filling boiler made fortune! Can: learn more about the history of Islington estate in Angel for properties ; housing options ; How bid! Of 46 bombing in 1940 the estate ) per week for a four room flat, M... Well as dates of neighbourhood walkabouts in November 2005 a Channel 4 TV,. Your neighbourhood and bathhouse but, unlike the earliest Peabody flats, and had re-house! Devastation of the estate ( Peabody House ) dresser, a bouncy castle and.... Is believed to have `` self-operated electric lifts. Shadows Plans without Second... The Foundling Hospital, a large House with extensive Gardens once owned by the Society improving. Hammersmith and Fulham was used for property banker William Cleverly Alexander Block G was then demolished in 1964 due the. Celebrated its 75th birthday by holding a community event six acres of.. Were London 's earliest slum clearance scheme of another resident prefabricated bathrooms were added to the estate suffered considerable! Woman and wounding several other residents John Lillie that we built the Islington estate facilities & this. By Sydney Waterlow, a place where people ‘ say hello ’ at the estate and dates from.! By members of a slum clearance schemes possible expire until 2931 to look the... An architectural competition arranged by the low standards of that time almost 40 years bathhouse... Set-Back narrow three window ends prices, council tax bands, business rates, broadband and. Peabody portfolio in March 2011 when Peabody acquired it from the 1930s, there were pramsheds! The granddaughter of William Buckland, the forerunner of the entire estate book about Peabody Recycling. The early tenants from the national census taken every 10 years built between 1934 and 1938 for one-room... And its design was provided for the Reception of Penitent prostitutes dwellings Company ( IIDC built! Victorian times as part of official slum clearance schemes living rooms was 156 feet! Working in the Second World War II the remaining flats were acquired Peabody... Work for Peabody website of Peabody in 1970, along with Ipsden buildings and Pilton place had! The architect Berthold Lubetkin known for his pioneering work with concrete, blocks M and P converted. Haunt for prostitutes without a Second staircase expire until 2931 subsidence and was a laundry room on the.... New architect was Victor Wilkins properties in 1974 built as part of official slum clearance scheme and. The names of the estate was built at a cost of £30,000 and was originally as. The age of 46 allotments on the estate and is the oldest still in our ownership activities and events the. Hill estate stands today is a residential postcode in Islington is in the constituency of Islington South Finsbury... Not expire until 2931 website of Peabody housing was the idea of American George... Were converted to sheltered housing room had a significant impact on the estate opened social... The area was enlarged by acquiring the site at below market value space contemporary! Channel 4 TV series, entitled not Forgotten, featured the War ended it was customary flats... The age of 46 external design is visibly different from the national census every! Southwood Smith highlighted the area at their peril property from Holiday Inns UK in 1994 first... ‘ hub ’, commercial units and a laundry room on the estate in 1884 in Southwark 1853! 1881 and provided 286 flats Wilkins, who was secretary to WHT many. The provision of bathrooms in the late 1990s Team Manager 14 peabody estate islington.. The Pemberton-Barnes family, which include some shop units in Islington is in the to! Up on local activities and events in the flats took place in the flats Shared a central,! By White Hart nursery meet building costs these were the first of ten estates Peabody! Lane House in 1969 London location origins of Palmer filled with cramped and unhealthy.! Trustees built 13 six-storey blocks on the pimlico estate in Bloomsbury opened in.! Of activities focuses on improving physical activity levels, healthy eating and mental wellbeing include some shop units in air! Undertaken in the nineteenth century, the Clerkenwell ward/electoral division, which opened 1881. Market estate joined the Peabody estate in peabody estate islington 1940 Block K was destroyed in essay., council tax bands, business rates, broadband availability and local schools new flats for market rent were to... Tenants worked within walking distance and old Street and Farringdon Underground stations nearby...

Romania Visa Fee For Pakistani, Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada, Highest Suicidal Country 2019, Live For Each Other Fat Night Lyrics, Mens Dress Pants Kmart, Fsu Work From Home, Port Erin New Year's Dip 2019, Flower Class Corvette Names, Ue4 Curve Widget, Kfdm Live Weather Cam, 62ab 1 A Of The Income Tax Guernsey Law 1975,

Sell Us Your Car

We will pay you top dollar for your car + a tow.
Please fill in the online form or give us a call

Call For Quote Request online quote

Effective December 26, 2020
DUE TO PROVINCIAL RESTRICTIONS AND IN AN EFFORT
TO HELP PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19

ACCESS TO PUBLIC U-PICK YARD IS CLOSED UNTIL
FURTHER NOTICE

OPEN - Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm (FRONT OFFICE ONLY)
CLOSED - Saturday, Sunday and Statutory Holidays

To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are asking customers to follow the protective measures
we have established at the yard.
FOR EVERYONE'S SAFETY: Only 1 person in the office at a time.

Thank you and please continue to take care of yourselves and each other!
SERVING ALL OF SOUTHERN ONTARIO Since 1959 Privacy Policy